Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite includes – Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Firewall Service, as well as Content Filtering Premium Services, and 24×7 Web & Telephonic Support with Firmware Updates, Advance Hardware Exchange Warranty.
How to Setup SonicWall SOHO “Click Here”
Static Mode: This mode is used if the ISP has assigned a static IP address. To configure this mode, follow these steps:
1. Login to the SonicWall Management Interface. (If you are configuring the SonicWall for the first time, the default Lan IP is http://192.168.168.168)
2. Click the Network | Interfaces tab.
3. Click Configure for the WAN interface (X1 by default.), the Edit Interface window is displayed.
4. Under IP address, choose static from the drop down menu. Enter the static IP address and Subnet Mask given by the ISP.
5. Enter the Default Gateway given by the ISP.
6. Under the DNS server settings, enter the DNS server IP address given by the ISP.
7. If you want to enable remote management of the SonicWall security appliance from this interface, select the supported management protocol(s):
HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, Ping, SNMP, and/or SSH.
8. If you want to allow selected users with limited management rights to log in to the security appliance, select HTTP and/or HTTPS in User Login.
9. Click OK and check to see if the settings have been updated.
How to test the connectivity:
1. On the SonicWall, click System | Diagnostics. Choose Ping in the “Diagnostic utility” drop-down menu in SonicOS Standard and Enhanced firmware. (In 6.x firmware ClickTools | Diagnostics).
2. Ping your ISP’s Default Gateway or any IP that is pingable on the Internet (e.g. 18.104.22.168).
3. Also try to ping a website (eg: www.google.com) to ensure that the DNS resolution is working.